Monday, April 25, 2005

The Untold Thoughts

It's been months that I have not written in my blog of my thoughts and learnings, experiences etc., etc. all recent are with picstures and what's currently happening.

Now is the time to hear it .............

January of 2005, so to speak, was always the start of my fear every year and I think I have got to get over it when the first quarter finishes. My fear, well, i'll keep it a secret until finally i have proven that it's just the evil whose scaring me. What keeps me up is my faith with the Lord.......
Work - I have reached or if I may say over target my revenue target for January and it's a big one :-)
Love - I have reconciled with my current love last December, then there was ups and downs from the past months but still surviving till now..... happy and glad to say that we can still cope up, maybe because we love each other and we don't want to spoil the months we have stayed together from the hardest times to happiest times. Well, proven that there is no such perfect relationships, to spice up, you also need to agrue and fight but the most important is reflect, say sorry and to be back into each other's arms again and to stay happy and united with more respect to each other.
Febuary, another month that I hit my target being an Sales Associate......and of course Feb is love month..... Valentines day came and he just didn't greeted me until I only said it and make tampo na.... what else can I remember for this month? Oh yes, we went to Bangkok Thailand, of course I would like to make special thanks to Luz, my mentor, who really encourage me to go, helped me out with my passport and pocket money. I got to ride the plane for the 2nd time , the first time was with Maya flying to Cebu, I'm glad to be with Maya for my first time at all. I made a little shopping with my little amount of money in Bangkok for my Vince, myself, mom and my love. At least a very well said experience to be there even for once for now. I am looking forward to going to Hongkong next year with my love :-). I also went struggling heartaches in this month and with my son also telling me before I fly to Bangkok that he copied thru his classmate's test paper just to survive his 4th Periodical exam - gosh, thank god he passed grade 1 and admitted for grade 2 this coming school year.This was also the critical month for my love, he last his day in his work Feb 28 , even if I was in Bangkok, he gives me load so I can text him and someone he can still talk to, he even let me feel that he loves me even I'm away. From airport to arriving back here in PH, I was all alone, no one bothered to bring me to and pick me up from the airport. I guess,Louie is right, that I was born to be independent. Then I still have to pick up my son at my mom's house.
March,as usual, target was reached :-), the month in which I got the highest commission, thanks to Baet for the follow-ups to my clients. The month I can say that another struggle for me and my love, the last fight we had really pist me off, but then he was the one who realizes that he was the one whose wrong. Anyway, it's a long story, glad thing is we're back and loving each other again.

More thoughts to come ........

No comments: