Tuesday, May 17, 2005

How can we be accepted and when?

Monday was a bad day for me, some of my friends know bout it I came into the office very early but all of a sudden it was ruined just by a simple phone call from my mom. I was just seeking help for my bill in Manila Water, to have it checked by my brother why we had a huge bill amount. Tnen another issue came to her mouth , me having my bf.

Yes, I know they wanted to get to know him but both me and my bf is just getting the right time to meet my family. I really can't explain it, it's so painful for me to hear words that are not worth it for me. The momentum of introducing him to them is going down slowly.

How can they understand me?
When can they try to understand me?
Do they really want me to be happy?
What do they want me to do?
How can I be able to reach out to them?
Am I the one to start reaching out to them?

And so many questions that's been bothering me since then............ I can only do nothing but cry........ The feeling of missing my dad so much........ Talking to him of about everything without hesitance........ I know very much that he will understand me, support me and guide me to the point of me getting hurt in the end if ever....... He taught me of being so strong and how to stand alone by myself....... Teaching me of to face all consequences whatever decision I may decide........ Always asking me of what I feel and how I feel......... Bothers to know things with my life, with my son and my work....... He just encourages me to do whatever I want, to do things which will make me happy, things that will make me a better person and so on and so forth........I know whateve I maybe experiencing these days, he's always behind me, still supporting me all throughout....... protecting me of bad things and evils.......... guiding me of right path to take......
whispering into my ears love and affection.......... God I miss all of that and dearly misses him so much...... Really I'm a Papa's girl..... but who cares, I am proud to be one......

How I really wish I was like that with my mom...... how I really beg to be close to her but I don't know how.......

I know in time we will be, only God can guide me of this and also with the help of my dad.....

I also wish that they can accept me and my bf as one already together with my son........

Please Lord God, help me and give me a sign of walking thru this path of going to them....

No comments: