Thursday, August 11, 2005

Surprise Lunch with Kuya

It's been months already that me and Kuya Dennis have seen each other, maybe 3 or months ago. He surprised me this lunch time today that he'll drop by and have lunch with me :-) We ate at Mongolian Quick Stop and he treated me for lunch since he came from a sideline and earn some extra income.... I was able to bring with me my digicam to have a souvenir and took it by myself :-)

I miss you na kuya, our long talks and kuwentuhan of our present and good old days :-) Just can't believe we're still best of friends for almost 13 years now..... can you imagine that..... and part of the talks are our children :-) being parents now......

Hope we can go more a long way in our friendship....... Take care and good luck to your career and family. Look at us ang pintog naming pareho....