Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Is it a Family day on Vince's 8th Bday????

Yes, it's Vince's 8th birthday yesterday April 17. I went on leave for this special day of my unico iho. At 7am we went off to Pasay to visit his Lola (my husband's mother) then off we go to my dentist to fix my braces.

Afterwhich, me and Vince surprised my Mom to her office at the Mandaluyong City Hall, I took pictures of Vince and my Mom. Then off to Megamall to shop for Vince, I bought him swimming trunks for our summer outing on May 5, I also bought him, XL briefs since he really gained weight, bought sando, sandals for the beach. Time check is 12:30nn and we are both hungry for lunch, JR went with us since he came to his office to attend their Monday meeting. He is on leave since April 12-19 in preparation to his CCNA exam. We ate at California Pizza Kitchen at Shangrila Edsa. The food was so great and we also took pictures there.

Family na ba tignan??? wala kami kuha na tatlo eh but magkakasama naman kami :-) Happy ako at very happy din si Vince. I'll do everything just to make him happy ......




2 comments:

mumshens said...

wow ang sarap naman ng celebration :) walang take home? happy 8th birthday vince! sa susunod.. ako naman ang magcecelebrate ng birthday with my unico iho. heheheh!

Winnie_me said...

oo nga kayo naman ang may icecelebrate na baby :-) at baby boy din, kala ko pa naman may ireto na ako kay vince hehehe.