Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Something to enjoy and to look forward :-)

Last August 9,2006, I signed up in Red Corner Boxing Gym, yeah you read it right, I am now into gym, I really need to loose weight. Since March I gained weight from the time my hubby and my son got into delicious eating, yum yum..... Good thing there was this promo for Summit Media employees to avail of the dscounted rate. Since then I'm happy that I am doing something new in my life and something to look forward to. At the same time a goal to achieve, maybe at the end of the year, I hope to see the difference :-)

You may view the website of Red Corner Boxing Gym http://www.redcornerboxing.net/

I took sometime to take a picture of me today together with all what I invested for this hardship:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
" I bought this L.A.Gear shoes from Bratpack and Reva gym Bag from Olympic Village" for more motivation to workout"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Arm band for my MP3 to give me more motivation"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Toiletries bag from Beauty Bar to complete my accessories"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"And of course, I am taking dietary supplement Fitrum and Enervon vitamins to maintain good health"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"This is me today September 6,2006 taken as BEFORE picture"
I shall take a picture again end this year to see if there's an effect. There should be OK.......

1 comment:

mumshens said...

after 6 months post mo na ang after pic mo para we can judge :D
Goodluck on your target weight and be healthy always..

wag ipilit pag pagod na mag tredmill ... magpahinga na.