Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Am I happy?

I've been having sleepless nights the past few days. I don't know why. am I having too many problems? Don't know where to run and no shoulder to cry on? Am I happy of what I have right now and what I am experiencing? Yes, I have my one and only son Vince, he's the only one I've got. BF, I don't know if I'm expecting something from him? Do I envy somebody else's love relationship?Am I getting something in return by heart? Goshhhhh. I have so many questions in my mind in which I am having a hard time to answer it by myself.

As for now I am just letting it flow like water, blew it by the strong winds. Then wherever the wind and water takes me I'll begin to decide. In my mind, I just wanna be strong and to continue smiling.

I want some signs from above so I can easily decide so I could lessen my loneliness now.

No comments: