Monday, August 09, 2004

Bloopers of the day :-)

What a day today, did my call outs for the accounts assigned to me under Camille's.

Blooper # 1, called Cargill and asked for the status of the Mgt trainees and was happy to know it was filled via JS. Got the name of the hired candidate and was surpirsed to hear :"Mark Chang", i asked the contact person again, said "Ma'm" and she repeatedly say the name again "Mark Chang" " Mark Nicolas Chang", whewww , all the while I thought they hired our CEO Mark Chang, heheheh.....

Blooper # 2, called FEP Printing, knowing the contact person Jun Balingit since when I was Camille's CCO, got to talk to Jun, then I said, "Hi Sir Jun, kamusta na po , this is Winnie of JS.com, do you still remember me (mega smile pa ako as if nakikita ako nung kausap ko) then he replied : "Hindi", I was shocked to death sa kahihiyan, then i followed thru with "Sir di ba you know Camille Pascual, the one handling your account?" then he said again " Hindi". That I got to think, did i dialled the right number? Hmmmm, i asked him if this is the number blah blah blah... and he said "yes the number is right", then I asked again, "Sir is this FEP Printing?" he said " No, this is STG Programming" (still under Camille's account). Soon I realized that Camille did kinda mixed up the numbers, encoding the same numbers of 2 different companies. Then I need to make a segway para di naman ako tuluyang mapahiya... I asked Jun if the person in charge is there, he said " she's on maternity leave, he did not even mention the name (God iniipit nya ako). While we were talking, I am opening the STG Prog. details and gotcha I got to see the name of the super user na naka ML nga daw, and also the reliever Api, then I got to mention to Jun if Api is there and if i can talk to her. That's the time he agreed to me for the first time. And to end the nakakahiyang conversation I did, I just told him if he can just tell Api that Camille resigned already and they can call me or Emmy (CCO) for future requirements. Then we said goodbyes over the phone at last .......

That's it, my 2 major bloopers today na sobrang live na nakakahiya, I did make kwento to Tinette about it and she was really laughing at me of what happened.

Grabe, sana tom will not be the same :)

No comments: