Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Bored, Bored, Bored !!!!

I have never been so bored in my work only this time when I ventured into Sales. I guess I'm not into sales field today and in the future. I would really like to pursue my career in customer service. Yes, I am meeting my revenue target monthly but I can't meet my target for new companies (44 new clients/month) gosh, how can I do this. This is my lowest month for new clients and i just felt that companies don't have any requirements because it is already the 2nd half of the year, some of them are preparing for next year's budget for recruitment. Now, I have proven myself that I hate doing call outs especially cold calls and doing selling, maybe not my forte. I envy my love for being very busy in his work, plenty of work and responsibilities and projects.

I really miss my work in customer service, being so very busy, bombarded with work, tons of responsibilities due to lack of corpcare person. I also missed going out visiting our clients, meeting new people, being exposed to the HR people from different companies. As in I missed everything excluding the jobseekers ha!!!!! I hate them ( in Customer service, jobseekers are not my line and forte, wala ako talagang pasensya sa kanila, promise).

Today, I am bothered of thinking so many things, updating resume (so that I can get out of this company already), my financial problems (how to get over them completely), where to get a new household person for my house and son (stay-in), how to increase my new clients, and most especially how to get over my sobrang pagka miss sa love ko. We last saw each other last Saturday morning and it's Wednesday already. Ohhhh, I really miss him so much, haaayyy, mukhang i need to make tiis tiis bcoz of his work.

Dami na rin nangyayari dito sa office, like there are 2 people whose resigning this month, but then a new AM came in as replacement of our Team Leader Camille, but not as TL, only AM. Good thing I was not part of his Training Syllabus, am tired of it.

I also miss Maya , she's on leave for 2 days already. And by the way, thanks Kim for the Walkers and the Hopia. Shens for the delicious waffle in Chef's the Angelo last week. Ang takaw ni Baet grabe basta sa saging hayok :-) Makakabawi din ako sa inyong lahat ha, may mga inuuna lng ako , alam nyo naman na me lng magisa sa buhay kaya hirap.