Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Missed Blogging !!!!

Hello bloggers, I'm back again for how many days being quiet. I've been into sleepness nights, never endings meetings, spiel practice for our mock presentation next week, whewww :) I'm nervous !!!! I'm also quiet busy in managing my time in order for me to do my actions points this month. Then got an e-mail from our Team Leader that we will be handling some accounts of Camille for 1 month until the new Account Manager is trained well and ready to take over her accounts (i heard that the new AM will be a guy, well he should level the Excellent Customer Service that Camille rendered to her clients). I am also assigned for the ECCP leads. Also happy to receive calls from my pre posting MB leads that they will be posting again with us after the Free trial that I gave. Thank God for it.

Today, our ex-JobStreet AM came over to visit us, hahaha he was Roger whom we call "Balahura", when he's here my gosh, ang dami nyang napipintasan, meron dyang, Fashion Victim, Stuff Toy, Jologs na AM's at marami pang iba. Grabe dto kami nahawa ni Baet ng panlalait. Super miss namin syang lahat . Camille, her last day last Friday and is planning to have reunion for all ex-jobstreet before she flies to Europe this September. Hopefully the reunion would be very soon :-) for sure this will be fun, having Viktor (likes eating apple over lunch), John V. (our hito guy); Nico (the Butch Francisco of JS); Erick B. (the Rick Astley); Roger H. (our sister in panlalait); Jhay (our designer who always wear shades inside the ofc); Lindsay (our sexy marketing person); Mel (our walking dictionary content writer) and many more !!!! We plan to go out and have party and lots of drinking , hehehe, Maya kaya mo na ba? I think more practice pa para mawala na allergy mo sa alcohol, hingi ka ng maraming san mig kay Raffy Boy , hehehe.


1 comment:

mistyeyed said...

sige game ako dyan!!! i'll get there. haha! sandali, kwento mo sa akin sino si fashion victim. am guessing is minime si stuffed? sorry now lang ako nakapag-basa ng mga blogs e.