Thursday, February 03, 2005

Angry and Stressed since yesterday

Fool of us SA"s , we were fooled by Max the fat, Max the ugly and Max the Congo.
I got to be informed that we new SA's are not included in the Year end Incentive 1%. I will not let this pass, she promised to give us a separate SA Incentive Scheme, and it was all written in our minutes of the meeting last year. I will make sampal sampal this to her on Monday, our month end meeting. I will make her face all red on this day, I can't wait to raise all of these.

I need to control all my tensions and should handle eveything in the most professional way, at least..... She should give us something back for reaching over our stretch target or else I might turn into Incredible Hulk.

Today, she got a new look, who cares of what she looks now, I just wanted to give her a friendly punch over her 2 eyes and make it a permanent shades.

I don't want to be bad and naughty over her but she pushes me to be one.
She has to be ready by Monday on what to say to us because I'm not the only one whose affected here.