Thursday, February 17, 2005

Fullfilled today with my blog

Whewww, I really can't wait to go to office early in the morning, to finish my lunch early and to end the day late doing my blog with those never ending finishing touches :-)

Everytime I click on Preview, OMG, I felt so happy and excited when I see the success of my modifications and add ons. Then after a while, I got to click on Save before I lose everything.

I also can't wait my Cholo to fix the laptop that my sister gave me, I hope it will still be fixed so that I can apply a telephone line in my place to have internet connection at home.

I will continue to beautifulize my blog like what Shenski is doing and also Maya, we hope that we can influence already Kim and Baet to do the same not just by posting entries.

Ciao.........

2 comments:

mistyeyed said...

it's really nicer now... =) congrats! uh... is cholo a nickname for your honey?

Winnie_me said...

Thanks Maya, yes, he's Cholo now :-)