Thursday, February 17, 2005

Gift for Maya

Last Saturday, the A-holics gather together for the lunch despedida for Maya, we had lunch at Super Bowl in Libis (treat from Maya) and had coffee and slices of cookies and cakes at Coffee Bean.

Shiena and Kim planned for the gift, "Things that remind me of Maya" we made it thru powerpoint and included poems and messages dedicated for Maya why such thing.

I made mine and for Jr and we have it developed then paste it in the Scrapbook they also bought.

I converted today the Butterfly and Flower to jpeg that was for Maya from me and Jr.

From Winnie:

The poem says : " It may not be the same, But some things never change.I feel it and I trust it, I still believe in foreverBecause that's what my heart knows.Memories are the dew drops on our petals That re-open the buds that have closed.Flowers wilt as seasons change, Though they grow a little more with rain.The sun will shine when in need, And left behind, a precious seed.

From Jr:

Jr's poem says:" We all start as caterpillars, But slowly grow Until one day We are butterflies. As I have watched you grow, I have seen you Turn into a fine person And a beautiful young woman.




Hey Maya, me and Jr wish you all the best endeavors in life career and love wise.
We both and all love you............

2 comments:

mistyeyed said...

thank you winnie and jr. really meant a lot. that's why i was moved to tears. grabe winnie, am glad cebu happened and to some extent, we owe our closeness to kel. :) let's not forget that. well, hope to update you about another preoccupation soon. kaya nga naglagay na rin ako ng tag. :)

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Lasik kansas city saab 9000 aero for sale Barcode scanner for timecard software Nexium birth control Sacks footwear fischer take off 1250 tennis racket travel package deals Media wise video game report card asian rss blogs cadillac 500 fuel injection Mortgage calculator with property tax and insurance Tennis drills for a gym Wedding invitations uk hair salon floor mats Rose tips tennis traineraid