Thursday, July 29, 2004

Been in so many things and still thinkin'

It's been a while since i posted my last blog. Anyway, I'm back on track now. I've been in so many things the past few days and I was really going thru a very very painful headache for 2 days already (hopefully will stop today).

I have never been so down like this that I almost wanted to give up and ended my life. Still breathing now because of my only son and my only love. Many many thanks to the 2 men in my life. I've been spending my spare lunch break in Shrine, talking to the Lord, asking him why is this all happening to me, as Maya said "things happen for a reason". Tuesday then, I can't get hold of myself to burst out all my pain, I just cried very hard, continue to cry and cry while chatting with by best friend and kuya Dennis (thanks to him, helping me out to ease my pain) Ohh boy, but where is my love, nahhh, he's busy with his work and just don't want to bug him. That day, that time, I wanted to die, I want to give up, my mind wants to stop thinking already of more ways on how to survive and live. Well, God always find ways to help me, in a very surprising way. I can attest to that :-)

Told my love of my burden, embraced me and let me felt of his love. Boommm, I felt strong, and said to myself,"Don't give up Allie, don't you ever do" Because if you do, everything will fall down same with all my love ones in life.

Soon, and I'd really like it to be very soon to happen,  I want to get out of here, face new horizon in my career, stand up and get to know more of my skills.