Monday, November 22, 2004

My Future and Immediate Plans

It was a night to call last Friday from Red Door together with the A-holics, I had 2 bottles of San Mig Light, which made me sleep good then with the Acoustic Music to my ears from different bands played that night.

It was also a great weekend for me last Saturday and Sunday. I was able to woke up late in the morning then just watched TV all day then sleep again in the afternoon and beside me is my son =)

I was also able to think what my future plans for my entire life, my career and me being a single mom.

I just have to really keep this in mind to push me harder for reaching all of it:

1. Find a better job with better salary rate and that will make me satisfied and happy.
2. Find a possible way of going abroad
3. Transfer my son to a better school
4. Then if already abroad, fix documents of son to getting him
5. Stay abroad for years until I have enough money to start my own business here , to buy our own house and lot and manage to have Vince study abroad.

For now, these are my list that I would want to pursue .

I hope that these will be soon =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. holmes puremist humidifier Womens hockey southeast duke action bextra class vermont

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... ames house insurance rates Diet pill bontril no prescription wholesale faux replica handbags