Thursday, November 18, 2004

Said : Thank You =)

It was great to hear "Thank You" from someone you treasured. Sighh, it feels good when I heard that, I was appreciated, I said " Walang anuman". All my help comes from my heart, for the better.

Risky it is, but I know God will guide me all throughout this journey. Whatever the results will be, am sure it will still be for good of us.

Letting me understand more my use to him and mission in life. Is it really a mission? I don't know, I really don't. Whatever it is I'm just doing the best I can.

Along the road that I am taking now, I'm pretty sure there will be someone waiting for me and truly will make me happy until the time I get old with added children. I have asked my son Vince if he likes to have a sister or brother and my God, he said "YES" but to whom? I just told him , be patient it will come at the right time from the right guy.

Sarap pala ng feeling ng ganito =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »