Monday, November 08, 2004

Now, It's the Time to Speak

I want burst it all out now since last week, today I am ready to speak.
Today, the floor is open for me, my co-bloggers you may post violent reactions:

1. Ikaw, ikaw at ikaw, you are so self-centered person and selfish
2. Only thinking of yourself
3. You only want to be loved but you don't know how to love
4. I hate you but honestly I still love you :-(
5. You're such a coward guy
6. You're immature and inconsiderate person
7. How could you do this to me?
8. How dare you say those words to me?
9. No wonder ..........
10. I pity for you ....because you're alone now and no one to talk to and to support you
11. You had just made me a more stronger woman
12. How can I forget you? You are the first person who did this to me ......hah, you bet I can stand still.
13. I don't derserve you!!!
14. I deserve someone better who will accept me for who I am and what I am.

All I know is I know how to love, give and understand. But if my partner will not cooperate, things will not work out right and smooth.
It really hurts because, I did my best, gave my best and all, loved truly but I was never given a single importance and the right love. That's all I'm asking .....