Friday, January 28, 2005

Getting ready ---> new workstation

How many times did I experience an office transfer or office re-layout? Huhh, I can't remember anymore and to think I'm still in that company , hahahahaha........... When shall I transfer to a new one? Now, that's the real question.......

I kept myself busy doing my 5'S..... we'll be moving into a new office in the basement of this mall but this office is really for us and it's a beauty I can say even if our workplace is much smaller. I got my place a better, seeing everybody and the my direct line will be shared to my former boss. It's ok, she'll not doing any calls outbound unlike me whose doing sales or vice versa. I have no competition in my own phone. My bf can still call me anytime because I will be the one to answer the phone unless I'm not around hehehe.

I hope I can only enjoy the new office for a month then somebody will get my new services already.

I will let my fingers crossed until the right offer comes to me.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

goodluck sa ating lahat! hehe! =)