Wednesday, January 26, 2005

My Morning

My my...... I don't know why but I had a good sleep last night and a good wake up morning :-) Although I still have some thinkings that bothers me this past few days. Anyway, I know I can make it and pass thru it.......

I can feel love, care and sweetness from my partner right now, God I hope this will last......... I got no load last night until now and he texted me if I ate dinner already and we agreed to watch Stairway to Heaven koreanovela even if he's in his place and I'm in my own place :-) And he keeps on texting me making sure that I am watching it or if I switch my channel to Lovers in Paris but I did not :-) I'll just borrow a dvd of Lovers in Paris so I can completely watch it all over.

Hope things won't change for us and improve for the better. And may we both find a better career here and abroad.

Finally, my undecided entry yesterday gave me a decision already. I will go as per my mentor, I should go. I have submitted my application for passport this morning and shall wait for the schedule of Personal Appearance. Then they'll just deliver to me my passport.

Thank God there's always a way and solution.



3 comments:

mistyeyed said...

that's great news!!! =)

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »