Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Signs

Gosh........... is this a sign, I still don't have new applications, thanks to Claude, she submitted to her client my resume (well hopefully I will be called).Then Raffy our Star AM will refer me also to one of hi client in Makati. Sino kaya ang suerte sa kanila ni Claude in giving me the new job :-) Anyway, kung sino I'll thank you with my whole heart :-)

Another sign? Is it really a sign for me? First month of the year 2005, I have exceeded my target already BU and Stretch, my god, am I going to stay here for a while STILL............... oh noh please God help me and the others of course...............Yes, I declined the CCO position already, they posted new ad for CCO last friday and today my mentor is on halfday sick leave, did I made her more sick :-(
Last Monday I just closed Levis for 3 months unlimited package, I won't mention how much because it's just small compared to what have been Maya, Shiena and Kim are closing , langgam lang ito sa kanila. But for me it gave me happiness bcoz this client of mine is so kuripot but still they got it and I'm their angel daw kuno.........

I just had a few chikahan with the A-holics, they are preparing already for Shiena's big day on Sept 3, 2005. It's her wedding day of course. She said that I will be her Lector. Hahahaha, thinking big this year really affected me, I always say " I'll have plenty of money when the day of her wedding comes, also having a car by that time." :-) Wala namang masama dun , at least I am pushing away all the negative vibes and positive will come to me.
Her Bridal shower is also sked, I am happy looking all of them, they are all listing the sked in their Starbucks planner, sad to say I don't have one of that, hahaha, can't afford it :-( But Kim & Maya gave me a planner which I am using now.

Everybody is waiting who could be the next resignee :-) Lahat kami nagprapray na sana kami na yun, kami na yun hehehe para mangarag ang aming beloved bitch GM. Hopefully, Maya would be a good start , sana makuryente mo kami sa suerte mo Maya, cge na sprinkle it out to all of us na puera lang yung mga chuchu ni Max.

Anyway, segway, my lovelife is such wonderful since we came back to each other's arms, He's so sweet and responsible to me nowadays. I just thought he realized that a little part of his life, I am important. I just always pray that this will continue till the end -----

He's also having problems in his work now, their company will shut down by end March, so he needs a new job, Luckily, he has left and right exams and interviews, but how come me has none, oh well, this is his time not mine. I can still wait for a better offer until the 1st Quarter of the year.

As Shiena mentioned to her latest blog entry, we'll be going to Bangkok this Feb. The question is makasama kaya ako???????????? Abangan...............

3 comments:

mumshens said...

a sale is still a sale no matter how small it is...Congrats for closing the account. lahat naman tayo dumaan sa pagclose ng small deal.. especially me when I was still a SA. Keep up the good work and I hope we're outta here (in this Co.) before the 1stQ ends. Good luck to us.

mistyeyed said...

dadating na rin ang break mo soon... kita mo you have opportunities left and right. sandali, bat questionabl pa rin ang pagpunta mo sa bangkok?

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Settlement attorney law asbestos lawsuit mesothelioma11 http://www.about-zoloft.info/Eli-lilly-paxil.html http://www.depressionzyban.info Spyware nuker license paxil cr withdrawal side effects culinary schools Superlotto mega millions tues aug02 05 Conferencing provider web one way cargo van truck rental Tennis music Devilbiss excel pressure washers Pro and con ativan Hsv medication acyclovir herpes treatment herpes treatment palm pda wood shelves designs adult free game kid online Brita water filters do they work Rammstien keypress ringtones Terminator ringtone