Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Momentum Loss :-(

Surprise to all my co-bloggers, yeah, I'm back on track but I can't go as far as Shiena and Maya in their blogging entries since then.

Anyway, what are the latest updates on me since we held our Summit Xmas party last Dec 14, 2004.
I'll break it down .......... :

1. I never had a chance to update my blog that we are US again, back into each other's arms again, we're happy after the 2 weeks no communication then became close again then realized and felt that we still love each other. Feeling his love for me the right way now and what should I deserve getting from him :-) Thank God

2. Me and Vince celebrated Xmas in my Mom's place, got to visit my mother in law in Pasay and my husband's other relatives. They saw my son and was happy to know that I was able to bring him up in shape.

3. Had New Year in my house , only me and Vince was there. I just cooked spaghetti for the 2 of us then watched dvd Superman the movie and part 2.

4. Had family reunion with the whole famiily in my father side in Novaliches but before going there, I bought Vince his bike as the gift of my Kuya to him. Vince is really happy for it.

5. Then 2005 comes in and ended 2004, back to work but bringing in my mind to really step out of the company soon.

6. One of our CCO resigned and I eventually applied to the position, why?, because I really love my work there, keeping me busy and fullfilled in that field.
I talked to my former superior thru ICQ but then we just ended up talking again about the issue of salary rate in which gave me the impression of loosing my momentum of accepting the position. She made me feel that I am not worth thru giving me the right increase even if it's only a lateral transfer.
Of course, I have made my decision already not to get the offer anymore even if my interview tom in Admark will be positive or not. I will conitnue to be in Sales for while then still continue to look for another job outside the company. The reason for not accepting the offer anymore is because I don't want to work with my boss having the same issue again before I left the CCO last 2004. I would still want to have a little respect to her. I want to feel worthy for the position and for the company but top superiors can't give that to us. Sad to say and to realize.

7. Tomorrow Jan 12, 2005 , I have an interview with my one of my client in Makati. Hopefully, God will give me sign and positive result from it so I can look forward into a new and better career.

I have to take this chance to upload in my own blog our lastest picture and might be the last picture here in JS.

I wish everybody in the picture could already have new and better career :-) Although we know Maya already have one. We're happy for you and good luck.

5 comments:

mumshens said...

let's keep or fingers crossed for tomorrow. Good Luck!

mumshens said...

sorry.. i mean, "our fingers crossed" :)

mistyeyed said...

hehe. oo nga. sarap ma-promote. :D

Anonymous said...

uy...i also wish everyone well...especially you winnie and baet...tagal na kayo dyan...maya, congrats! shiena and kim, wish ko sana makakuha na rin kayo ng better opportunities...miss you guys. ---claire

winnie, sorry, if i post my comments to the rest of them ha... i knkow you won't mind...take care!

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Hawaiian tennis grips gangbang Keno online nl 15 http://www.no-collateral-bad-credit-personal-loans.info Ford motor credit online payment loan http://www.investments-8.info Directory hosting link promotion web win diablo