Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Happy to be of aging

Sad to say that I'm already 28 years old but but but, I am really learning. Each day of my life I have come across of maturity when it comes in handling situations, handling relationship and of course not to forget being a Mom. Even though I still have learn more of being a very good, efficient Mom, I can say that I have let my son grow in my own way.

Why do I say I am really maturing? Take for example the little argument I had last night with my love one. I know myself being a little bit nagger and talkative when it comes to arguments especially when I'm the right. I was able to calm down my self, my temper and was able to talk in a very decent manner. I was able to bring up my points and issue. To cut it short we didn't clash up. The clash is very possible because we are both stressed at work and tired but we just kept quiet.

The next day, we saw each other smiling already as if we got enough sleep but we did not.We said sorry to each other and said I LOVE YOU in messenger before we continue our work :-)

Now, I can see and feel the advantage of having trials and sufferings in life at an early age. Appyling what I've learned and realized. Using them in a proper way and making the right decision although there won't be a perfect decision because it might end up to be the wrong one.

Indeed, the Lord will give what it good .......