Saturday, July 17, 2004

My Journey since then :-)

When I first got into college, I never thought of what am I going to be when I graduated, all I have in mind is that I want to work in an office. Then have a family of my own at the age 25 but it didn't happen.  I had my own friends since the first day of college school, we were 7 already that time and to the graduation day we sticked together. Happy to know that until now we still have communication plus constant gathering. Finally, I graduated college and started to work after 2 months of applying. Started from the very first level of work as clerical worker in Treasury dept and I almost give up but did not so I continue to work for at least 5 months contractual. Of course, I started working at the same time I am married already at the age of 20 :-( But no regrets I happily married to the man I wanted to. My boring work continues until such time I got pregnant and also the time my contract will expire at work. Gosh, I don't know what to do then, I talked to my immediate boss and told her the truth that I am 2 months preggy already and they can tell me upfront if they will still need my service in working there. I will gladly accept their decision whatever it is. The happiest part was they did not finish my contract but extended it to 1 month just to complete my duration of 6 months and to be regularized immediately :-) i thank god bout it. I also never thought of being the Jr. Bills Processor of our dept., maybe because they liked the way I worked. Then came another storm in my life and my own family, since I am working in a broadsheet newspaper, headlines are just there and it hitted directly our President Erap (which the President fought back to our owner Madam). To the point that she has to sell the paper then affected the whole employees. Unfortunately, I was one of them :-(. There is a saying if there's a storm there will always be rainbow after, Executive office offered me another job as Admin asst. for one of the subsidiaries of our company. So the hard work continues, training and blah blah blah.
 
Now, I am one of the Sales Associate of one of the prestigous companies here in the Phils. Coming from Jr Bills Processor, Admin Officer, Sales Coordinator, Customer Care Officer and now in Sales group. The skills I've learned is really kept in my mind and trying to apply in my everday leaving and work.
 
I am really looking forward of moving in a better life :-)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »