Monday, July 19, 2004

Unforgetable First :-(

My life after my first journey was very normal same with my family of course. Going to work everyday then go home at night to be with my own family. One night, something happened that I didn't expected it would come to me (i just hoped it was just a bad dream but it was not); my partner and companiion in life had his first massive heart attack (according to the doctor who treated him and the result of the autopsy), he died at the age of 36 and me got widowed at the age of 24:-(. By that split seconds,I lost someone special in my life. I was alone with my precious Vince on my lap in the emergency room. I almost got lost of my mind that time, don't know what to do, what to say and what to have thought. Thank God my Mom was there and my whole family to support me. My mom and my sisters carry me all throughout that incident. I never got to blame the Lord , I just asked myself why it need to happen to me and hopefully all the answers will come at the right time. I never lost my faith in God, I continue with my life but at first I was like a robot, going to the office, doing my routined work, laughing with my collegaues in a way that I can't force myself to be natural :-( The days and nights are the same for me, at night, i just cry and cry hard until i got to sleep; whole day for me is normal but the fact that nobody can make a joke on me as I will return it back to them huhh - who wants to try to do a joke on me that time as in no one can't bcoz for sure i'll be shouting on them.
 
Days & months passed by, good thing I have my work and my only son to let me recover in time. I began to change my life, my way of dressing, my  image, my work attitude and more. Soon I realized it was all for a very good purpose. I know God will not try me if I am very weak to accept trials in life all by myself. I began to think what if, if I was the one who was taken by the Lord, what would happen to my only son...... what will the life of my hubby and son be?.....Well I really would'nt know only God knows. I now realize that God is really giving me good life even if my financial problems is still coping up until now.
 
For now, I will not give up onto anything that will lessen my faith in God. Things just fall into the right place now little by little.
 
I will make my life the most out of it. My life is only one and I will make it right now and enjoy it will all my love ones.

No comments: