Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Tired today!

Why is it when your in love you can give everything as in anything and everything, whew..... I think I am doing that as in now right now.  I can't even voice out to my love my whole anger, when I get to talk to him already, my heart melts down oh my oh my am I really like this?????? When I'm in love I'm really in love to the max, but not to the extent that I don't have anything left for myself oh well of course, I have another heart especially for my son. I know right now that I felt this love because God give it to me, as long as I am feeling love in my heart I should not stop loving a special someone.
 
This is a sign of happiness from above and that all my love ones in heaven has granted me to love again. I know for sure they want me to be happy and also for my son to have a second father.
 
Why is it when you have plenty of money you don't have love, when you have love you don't have money? Is this TRUE? Hmmmm anyone can comment on this. Battle with it , I am open .......... 

3 comments:

mumshens said...

Love and money don't always go together..that's why those who have money don't have love or a love one for that matter coz you can't buy love honey!.. you know who I'm referring to?

But then again, love comes to those who wait and patience is all you need to get the right guy.. prayers count a lot too :)

mistyeyed said...

galing-galing talaga ni shiena magpayo! kaya todo saturday sessions kami nyan before my 'summer sunshine' happened. as in every saturday... i remember how she'd complain that i was causing her to consumer her text credits...

i'm a positive thinker... so i think they can go together... for as long as you just want what is enough for both, that is, having a loved one who'll hold you close during lonely nights, while having enough to have a comfortable lifestyle and sturdy home. hmm... i think i'll develop this to a full entry. see my blogspot. ;p

Winnie_me said...

Shiena said it very well, indeed, I think I've waited enough that's why I have my Ally, maybe my patience is also enough but still trials are still coming. But whatever it is I'M READY to face it.