Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Boldyak last Monday :-(

What a Monday to start with hehehe, naboldyak ako ng cheer leader namin together with my co-SA. Why? because I was only able to close new companies for the 3rd week , 9 companies only. What can I do, I don't wanna call, I don't wanna work, just wanna sit here, chat and get inbound calls hehehe. But for the revenue target, it's over exceeded already, thank God for that :-)

Our cheer leader might be assigned in Cebu , good luck to him, and the Sr SA is already taking over but just to know that there will no increase only the responsibilities will increase, good luck also to him hehehe.

Good luck to MAX for next year because all of us are planning to leave, hopefully we could all have new opportunities for our career.

Next week I am expecting another Boldyak hehehe, good luck also to me:-)


1 comment:

mistyeyed said...

huh? ano yung boldyak next week?