Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Cooling down for good

Me and my love is cooling down but for good of our relationship :-) We want to strengthen our relationship so we can really work this out because we both don't want to spoil it out. Realizing that we really love each other.

We last saw each other last Friday and just saw last night then went home. We want to miss each other but constant communication is still there like phone calls, ICQ, and text.

Being with him last night makes me more realize that he loves me and that I should really trust him. Well for me to stop being paranoid and be jealous of nothing and to no one. I have also realized who he really was. When times he's down, tired, stressed and pressured, he does not want to be bothered as for me making kulit to him :-) Now I know where I should be standing for him. Well, really also makes me know that "GUYS ARE REALLY LIKE THAT". Maya take note. They have something in common.

For me, noted, accepted and just merely facing it now and will be facing it tomorrow until we last.

Guys don't really show their true feelings for their love one, now I really got it, my love is like that but he loves me, I know because my heart feels of his true love for me.

I will just wait as I have told him that I will wait for him and will be with him for better or for worst.



No comments: