Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Transitions since then ........

This is the most thrilling one, view the hottest pictures i retrieved from my drive C; you can see the changes from our hair and weight and looks also especially me.
Picture # 1:
It's Baet, Shiena and me (Winnie) - obviously we are eating, I just can't remember why we are eating here and what's the occasion, basta kasi may kainan, present kami lagi :-)
Picture # 2:
Me and Shiena - may client call kami nito as far as I remember di ko na nga lang tanda kung sang client
Picture # 3:
Baet, Maya, Winnie and Shiena - kainan pa rin ito, same day of pictire #1, tignan nyo kung gano pa kaikli buhok ni Baet :-)
And lastly Picture # 4 :
O di ba bongga ang kuha ko dito ang ikli ng hair ko at take note katabi ko sa picture nito si Charlene Gonzales, crop ko nga lng dahil mas maganda ako sa kanya, chuvaaa......