Friday, October 08, 2004

Sad news

After that tiring 2 weeks and his first bday with me and his new job. There was a bad news the next day Sept 25. My Ally's mom was hospitalized Sept 14 (Tuesday night). Had a stroke again and was confined in ICU. Ally and me was so bothered then that his mom needs to have a blood transfer. Of course, they need money in Nueva Ecija, I helped my Ally depositing money into his father's account to be able to sustain the expenses needed. The next day, pay period , we both deposited money again but there was a problem, his father went to the hospital and wasn;t able to get the money from the bank. Ally is so angry bcoz it was for his mom's blood transfer. He's so worried. I came to his office to deliver the 1 dozen order of perfumes to his officemate. Then saw him like that. We both decided that night to go home to his hometown immediately straight to the hospital in Cabanatuan. Came there at exactly 12 midnight, saw his father, and 2 sisters, with brother in law and of course his kuya came too.They were all so nice to me. But of course I was nervous. I was with him to support him completely.

We were there until the next day , until he and his kuya were able to talk to their mom in ICU. I also gave him advice on maximizing his time in the hospital while looking for another set of money to be left to his sister. And we were able to get help from his friend , thank God. Then finally at the end of that day we went home back to Manila. Tired and very sleepy that night again. We went home and I still took care of him. I disregarded my tiredness bcoz of my love to him. I know I am much stronger and braver to face those kinds of situations. He even told me that he's so thankful that was I with him and wouldn't know what to do if I'm not with him.

Days passed, his mom was able to get out of ICU , and we're all happy to know that, we were also informed that Sept 25 will be the release of his mom to the hospital and to rest at home and continue for medication. Saturday morning at around 8 am, me and Ally are preparing to go to my seminar and him to the office, his kuya called asking him to call their home. Then we went out to look for a pay phone then got to talk to his cousin and brother, sad news, his mom died in the hospital , shocked my Ally and me too, Oh God I know the feeling, I hold the hands of Ally to give him strenght. We went back to the house, called his sister in HK to break the sad news. My ally cried hard to me, saying so many words that I can't stop him because I know it's his burst of feelings, I just embraced him so well that I even cried hard too with him. We took a bath then went again to Gapan, straight ahead to the funeral service, saw his mom lying already while my Ally is still in shock to see his mom like that. I holded his hand and accompanied him beside his mom's coffin. I then realized I was so brave already , even checked the make up of his mom if it's ok. Then we went to their house already.

I saw his ate again and his dad. His father embraced him and cried hard to my Ally. His ate, came to me and cried too. I just comforted her and Ally. I helped them fix things there, like making the names of their whole family for the coffin. I also helped Ally to buy flowers. Of course I also helped in serving the people who condoled with them.

Being there, I am not expecting anything from Ally, but to my big big surprise, he did not left me. We got to sleep for a while, slept beside each other and he never releases his arms from my body which makes me feel so secured and loved even in that time. Any single move I make, he awakes and asked me where will I go, I am just turning around to change my position in sleeping. He even said " Hmmm dito ka lng Allie, (sabay akap lalo ng mahigpit)" Of course I reciprocated a big hug to him to let him feel I will not leave him.

The next day was the same, i helped out in washing the dishes and other things. Sunday night, he decided to go with me back to Manila because he will be picking up her sister from HK on Monday 1 pm in NAIA terminal 2.

Tired again from Gapan, but I was still standing still :-). I reported to office Monday morning, got a text from Ally that their on there way back to Gapan already with his sister. Many things happened, he always call me even if I'm here in Manila, updating me what's happening there. He keeps on asking me when will I come back , he even wants me to take a leve and be there with him. As much as I wanted too, I really can't go back there immediately because of my resposisbilities here in the office, at home and to my son, I need to fix first our meralco, then to have grocery first before I leave Manila. I also need to get my salary first then get payments to the perfumes.

Then came Friday already, I brought my things in the office, with his extra shirts and pants, and everything he needs. I got a chance to ask permission to leave early at 5 pm telling our TL that I will be travelling long.
The bus went off at exactly 5:30 then I was down in their hometown at excatly 8:30. He picked me up there and went to their house. Last night of his mom, there were Musiko and many people were there. Saw his sister from HK. His father offered to let me have dinner first. He introduced me to his cousins and his classmates from high school and college. That also surprised me. His officemates went also there that night.

Then came the next day, the burial day, it was of course a dramatic scene for everybody but I prepared myself on how to console my Ally. Good thing he was ok then.

We planned to go back to Manila, Sunday night. They still need to clean the whole house. I helped them out again that Sunday, we were all tired but fulfilling. Arrived at home at 12 midnight and again we were both fast asleep.

Then back to normal mode, we both reported to work. He feels it's his first day in work. What I did from that day, I supported him and still doing it until now.