Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Mom - What is it like?????

Hard to me a Mom hahhh, Yeah right !!!! Definitely, absolutely right. !!!!!

This is the hardest , the most hardest responsibility I have and had and still having :-) They have mixed emotions and experiences. I have only one son, my unico iho (Vince) , he looks cute, and guaping di ba pero as in super tigas ng ulo (i am really crying na on raising him) .



And to think that I am also the bread winner and so called single mom. I do everything as in everything, but I can only give a little time in teaching his lessons because ....... I have a very very little patience in teaching kids. Good thing I'm not a teacher, well even when I was a kid I never dreamed of being a one.

My dearest is 6 years old and he's in Grade 1. Ahhhh, it's hard to raise a boy that age, whewww, he really can make me cry. I can even call all the angels in heaven just to help me raise him.

Anyway, in due time, he'll soon understand me why I'm doing this to him. And my Ally is helping me out in raising him , thanks again.

Hoping and kept on praying that his dad guide me with him so I can raise him well.