Friday, October 29, 2004

Exploded :-(

There was an entry of mine entitled "Hope I Could Still Make it....." Now, I am making my entry as " Exploded", meaning I wasn't able to make it anymore. I gave up already, can't take it anymore to be treated unequal and to be fooled and lied to.

Now, what am I wishing for at this moment :

> to be really over it
> to be peaceful
> to be loved until when I get old bcoz I can also give love
> to be a more stronger woman
> a fighter
> a go getter
> to be more mature
> to learn more in different aspects like work, life, love and trials
> to be understood bcoz I am willing to understand
> to be well taken cared of
> to be a more responsible mother
> to be happy and healthy
> and to have money for better living

I really hope and wish for all of these sooner or later, one step at a time.

No comments: