Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Daddy's Girl

Got an appointment yesterday, anyway, only the Lord can help me on that, if it's really for me it's for me if it's not it's not :-)

After the meeting, going out of the hotel, only one person whose in my mind, my dad, God I missed him so much, he always comfort me kasi all the support that I need, he's my confidence in everything that I do, as in all the way support, he's really my buddy buddy. If I can only call him up there and talk for a while, I will definitely call him. But of course, he's with the Lord already, I have to remind myself of that.

My Ally called me right away (maybe my dad whispered to him to call me because I really need someone and that he can't make it to me). After saying Hello, Ally asked how was it, then told everything.

We met in megamall, he eased my pain, my depression by just embracing me. For me it really counts a big favor. Thank God I have him in my life.

We had dinner, chat for a while then went home already.

No comments: