Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Sick and still sick

Good morning, it is October 12,2004 and I was on sick leave yesterday because of my cough and colds and today it's still the same way. Nahh, the reason why I am not in the mood to work, and that's why I'm just doing my blog and catching up with Maya and Shiena hehehe :-) Anyway, it seems that everyday is a boring day for me and not in the mood to work. I have not been motivated these past few months due to unprofessional leader itself. Well I know this is not a reason but it makes a bog factor to me since I've been with the company for more that 5 years already. I have transferred into so many positions here in this company and I think this will be the last position that I will be taking. I thought accepting the offer as Sales Associate will give me more benefit more that the monetary, but I was wrong.

It's only now that I realized that I would want to go back to my old position but I pursue that career not here anymore but to another company already :-) Hopefully start January 2005, I will soon find my new job also to compensate my expenses.

Hopefully also, me and my loveone can pursue with our plans because it's also for my Vince.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »