Thursday, October 21, 2004

Summer at the Lake by Andrew Greeley :-)

Whew..... After having lunch with Kimmy, I went straight ahead to Shrine to attend mass. Solemnly prayed to God, really asked for 1 thing if it's really for me, (the interview I had this morning from one of the biggest companies), of course the everyday prayers I say. Yes, I believe that there are no Unanswered prayers, but there are just prayers that the answer is NO.

After the mass, I went to National Bookstore just to window shop on what shall I wear for tomorrow's halloween party in Grilla at Libis. It captured my interest to take at look at the book sale of NBS for only $99 and it's a hard bound book :-) I only saw 1 book that really interests me to pick it up and was urged to buy. I need to save my money for my transportation allowance but I can't help to buy this one at least for myself......
Since me and my Ally is doing great well in our relationship, building more trust to each other, letting each other feel that the love is not changing but growing. I want to have more time for myself, my son and of course for him.

The book is all about "A stunning novel of young love and love regained"

I would really like to start reading this already. I will start tonight.

Saw a picture of the book in google:


By: Andrew Greeley - Best Selling Author of White Smoke