Friday, October 08, 2004

Time will heal the pain and wounds !

As we go along each day in both our offices and work, me and Ally have both scenarios. My Ally wants to resign and find another job. The company is having financial problems already. He also wants to change his environment to recover also. He cannot just resign because he will be the one to shoulder the monthly payment of the lot they got for his mom. He's also bothered of the decision for that Nigeria thing. Of course, I won't let him go there , not to that country. He will not grow there. If I will allow him to go abroad, it will be in Canada because he's auntie is leaving there.

Me here, I really don't want to work anymore, good thing my sale is just coming in. I reached and over my revenue target already. I really want to resign already bcoz of the leadership held here is not respectable (everybody knows this).

I told Ally, I want to settle him first before I resign here. I plan to apply by the start of January 2005.

Hopefully we both get a better job from a better company. God help us.

I am also betting from Lotto everyday, testing our luck so we could build and plan already if we will win. If I win, I will definitely help my Ally's family of their financial problems.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Drug in oxycontin Football kicking cleats