Tuesday, October 12, 2004

My Mission

If one of you have read all my inputs here, maybe you can tell me what's my mission , not for myself but for somebody else. It's been going to be 4 yrs already since my hubby died, then the next is a history. I just came to realize my mission in my life after my late bf went to heaven also. Imagine, after 9 years we met again and to think that he's still madly in love with me. Really God knows how to make his son to be happy in his last few days. He brought me to him then we were just us for only 8 months. Hiding to me the real score of his illness of his kidneys, the reason why I was so shocked that he was hospitalized, knowing that he's very healthy. He even told me that he's cured already in the States. I know he doesn't want me to worry so much about his illness because I will then be paranoid about it.

Then came the day he had his kidneys not functioning anymore to the point he had his hightest high blood. He was confined in ICU. To make the story short, he give up after 3 days.

Of course, there is really pain on my end, but I have to face it and accept it without angriness with the Lord. It was that incident I came to understand my mission, the family and friends of my late bf proved to me that I made a big difference to their son and friend. They said I made him happy, made him have a direction in his life and building dreams and fulfilling it and so on and so forth........ It also helped me to recover fast and to accept things easier.

Now, that my current loveone, his mother died just last 2 weeks ago, I can now fully understang my mission to him. I have to support him end to end, give him moral suppport, emotional support and let him feel that he's still very lucky compared to me. Teach him how to be a stronger person to face reality in life and to enjoy life now before it's too late.

Enjoying my life now is one of my biggest goal in life no matter how hard it is, how tough it is, as long as I can face it with my head up and not turning back of what's in front of me.

I want my loveone now to get some of my strength and pursuance in achiving a goal that we'll both make our dreams come true.

Makes me realize that "Things really happen for a reason" but reasons will come after some period of time. Patience is also the key to get answers of what is happening behind.